|CoDA Webpage||Portable Document Format (PDF)|
CoDA, CO-NNECTIONS CoDA DOCUMENTS & MATERIALS
• Co-NNections Recovery Stories (coda.org/co-nnections-recovery-stories) •
• CoDA Meeting Materials (coda.org/meeting-materials) •
• CoDA Outreach Resource Guide (coda.org/outreach) •
• Co-Dependents Anonymous Email Lists & Audio Video Files (www.codependents.org) •
• Washington State fellowship (via CoDA Canada) on "13TH STEPPING" (codacanada.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/13th-step.pdf) •
• Handling "13th Stepping" at meetings: a 'non-conference-approved' document from CoDA Bay Area Community Svc Gp •
CoDA DOCUMENTS & MATERIALS
NOTE: The next 2 items are a set and should be viewed together CoDA PUBLICATIONS CoDA VIDEO CoDA AUDIO ________________ • ________________
• CoDA-Australia Sponsorship Program: The First 14 Days — Workbook for Sponsees (ozcoda.webs.com/For%20Groups/1st%2014%20Days%20WORKBOOK-%20v1.4.pdf) •
• Sydney, Australia, Sponsorship Program: First 14 Days — Questions (ozcoda.webs.com/For%20Groups/First%2014%20Days%20Questions%20v1.4.pdf) •
• 10 Questions for Sponsors & Sponcees: Setting Boundaries for a Healthy Relationship •
PRINT • CoDA Resource Publishing Inc. (CoRe) (corepublications.org) •
DIGITAL • CoDA Resource Publishing Inc. (CoRe) (corepublications.org/digital-ebooks-english) •
• Co-Dependents Anonymous (CoDA Inc) -- YouTube© Page (youtube.com/channel/UC0oWXZDpoVdKbyJ0YDh1zTQ) •
• A message from the CoDA Omaha Service Board -- What is CoDA? (youtube.com/watch?v=lbivqR_OIvA) •
• CoDA Fellowship Forum Audio Recordings (codependents.org/ff/ff.htm) •
³NOTE: This link, and the links within its subsequent pages, is recovered from the old New York State CoDA website (NYSCoDA.org).
Contact, email, internal links and other referencing information therein may not function as described. In the future it is possible
updates may be done. In the meantime, with apologies for those links that fail to function correctly, & any other internal glitches,
it is posted here, in its original form, because of its potential value and usefulness to those seeking recovery from codependency.
CoDA PUBLICATIONS CoDA VIDEO CoDA AUDIO ________________ • ________________
CoDA VIDEO CoDA AUDIO ________________ • ________________
________________ • ________________
CoDA's 7th Tradition states we are self-supporting, declining outside contributions.
* To make a donation click the QR Code using your Venmo Mobile APP.
All donations go directly to supporting Long Island CoDA
activities at the local, regional and national level.
Send additions, corrections, and comments about "LICoDA.org" to Long Island CoDA
(Request our "Change Meeting Information Form," in your message to change/update your Meeting Information)
Our contact, and address information is listed below.
Thank you for your continuing interest in and support of LICoDA
Keep coming back. It works when you work it, you're worth it, work it!